Terms & Conditions Of PropertySnake
As a part of our blog, you will be liable for following the terms & conditions set by us. This will help you in maintaining the safety and security of your personal information as well as that of the community/website. Please read through the terms & conditions of our blog to utilize our services in a better way.
Eligibility criteria to participate in the blog
- Everyone can be a member of this blog and register with us. However, we do not allow children who are less than 13 years of age to become a member of this blog.
- It will be our sole discretion to reject membership of children below 13 years of age.
- Once you become an eligible member of this blog, it will be your responsibility and liability to follow the terms & conditions of the blog.
- Once you become an eligible member of this blog, you can use the information provided here for your personal use. However, you do not have any rights to use this information for commercial purpose.
- At Porpertysnake.org, we are free to change the eligibility terms & conditions as per our discretion and you will have to abide by them.
- To use the information provided on the website and get access to all the features and tools available on this website, it will be better to register with us.
- To get registered with us, you will have to provide us with information like your username, e-mail address, date of birth, phone number, etc. You should rest assured that this information will not be shared with any third party.
- While choosing a name as your username, you cannot impersonate someone else and if you do so, it will be considered as illegal.
- You will not be able to select a name which is vulgar, slang or obscene.
- Once you register with us, it will be your sole responsibility to maintain the safety and security of your username and passport. You, on your part, should not share, publish or distribute this information anywhere else. We, on our part, will take care of the safety and security of your login information.
Terms & conditions regarding content published in the blog
As this is a blog, once you become a registered member of this blog, you will be able to publish articles and share your experience and knowledge with us. It will be the same from our end. Here, you should note that any article, video clip, posts and comments, messages, information, data, graphics, software, etc. that you upload or share in our website will become a property of this website. As a result, we will have the rights to use this information for royalty free anywhere including our member websites. In case you delete your account or we delete your account (for some reason), the information posted by you might get deleted. Thus, it will be your responsibility to save that information with yourself.
We would appreciate if you publish your own articles and own real estate experience with us. We are completely against publishing copied information from third party websites and disallow members from doing the same. Also, we disallow people from copying information from our website and publishing it in third-party websites. We would like to inform you that any information published here is protected by trademark, copyright and other propriety rights and laws.
Apart from this, we are at the sole discretion to edit, modify or remove any content published in Propertysnake.org. If we find that any content published here is against the terms, and condition of the website, we have the sole right to block that content without prior intimation.
Rules of conduct
- As you become a member of this blog, you are bound by its rules and regulations.
- You will have to behave like a responsible, adult member of this website.
- While communicating with others on this website, you cannot threaten, abuse or harass anyone. This will be illegal and completely against the rules of the website.
- You are not allowed to post anything abusive, threatening or defamatory on the website. This is irrespective of whether you are posting an article or a comment.
- You should not post any information that will hurt or harm the religious sentiments of other people.
- You should not post anything that will hurt the sentiments of minority communities.
- As stated earlier, the information published here can be used for personal needs. It cannot be used for commercial benefits.
- As a responsible member of this website, you will not have the rights to upload any kind of software viruses or programs which can harm others or harm the website.
- You do not have the rights to provide active links to any third party website which can be harmful to our blog or website.
We have full rights to terminate your access to our website in case we find that you are not following the terms & conditions of this website. Your membership can also be terminated if we find that you are associated with illegal activities over the Internet.